Once you have discussed the outcomes from the Statement of Advice we may need to apply for insurance.
We have a large number of insurance companies on our Approved Product List which allows us to source the best possible product, with an exhaustive list of benefits and the most competitive premium in order to allow you to meet your financial goals, needs and objectives.
An application form will consist of the following details:
- Personal, employment and occupation
- Beneficiary nomination
- Health Questionnaire and family history
- Insurance history
- Declaration, payment options & medical authorities
What happens next?
We will process your application and follow through to completion. We are commited to providing you the following service:
- Submit your application to the insurance company
- The Insurance Company will allocate you an Underwriter
- The underwriter may request (if necessary):
- Medical reports – your signed authority is sent to your doctors clinic and the doctor will provide a copy of your medical history to the insurer
- Blood tests – you will be contacted by a registered nurse who will come to your home on behalf of the insurance company to complete these tests at no cost to yourself
- Medical Examination – You may be required to have a medical examination by your own Doctor. The doctor will provide that report to the insurance company on your behalf
- Keep you informed of the applications progress
- Advise you when your application has been accepted
- Arrange cancellation letters for existing insurance (if needed)
- Send the cancellation letters on your behalf and follow through to completion (if required)
- Prepare and send you a summary of your Insurance products, premiums and include any benefits
It is important that if your circumstances change before our next review that you contact your adviser to discuss the impact on your insurance.
To make an appointment with your adviser contact the office directly on (07) 3170 3707 or click here to email us.
146 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland
PO Box 1319, Cleveland QLD 4163 4163
Phone: 07 3170 3707
ABN: 16 074 508 071
Monday-Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
Coopers N’Cents Financial Services ABN 16 074 508 071 trading as
HFB Wilsons Pty Ltd – ABN 63 616 059 324 as a Corporate Authorised Representative
No 253397 of Clearview Financial Advice Pty Ltd
AFSL No: 331367 ABN: 89 133 593 012 Website: www.clearview.com.au